“TO BE WITNESSES OF CHRIST’S LOVE:
IN FAITH, CULTURE, EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE
AND HOPE FOR THE FUTURE”
St. Agnes' as a Parish School community is committed to:
- modelling the life and teachings of Jesus based on our Catholic Tradition.
- the development of a culture founded on respect and nourished through the continued building of relationships.
- creating a welcoming, friendly and safe environment, where life and growth is recognised and celebrated.
- encouraging and challenging all to achieve their personal best by fostering positive attitudes to learning and catering for individual differences.
- preparing individuals with skills, knowledge and values to live successfully today and into the future.